Monday, August 12, 2013

A healthy breakfast.

I am not one to eat breakfast. 
Like, ever.
I just don't like breakfast foods and honestly, I think I'm just to tired in the morning to make something other than cereal. 
So I skip it. 
I know, BIG no no. 
So my goal, is to find something, anything that I can start my metabolism going with. 
I guess I just need to keep banana's and grapefruit and all those kinds of things around and pair them with whole wheat toast. 
Man, that already sounds like work! 
I know, I'm that bad. 
Got any tips? 
I'd love to hear them! 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! Yes, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It starts your metabolism burning and that's what burns calories and fat. I'd recommend starting to eat every 3 hours, just to keep it burning! way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete