Friday, August 16, 2013

Awareness.



I love the app MyFitnessPall!
It makes you realize what you stuff in your face and think twice about seconds!
Today was my nieces birthday.
She got to take cookes to her class and there were left overs.
She offered me one and of course I ate it.
But if I wasn't paying attention to what I was eating, I probably would have eaten another one!
Then it was her birthday party and there was cake and ice cream cups!
How many times do we go back for seconds on stuff like that?!!
I know in the past I would hace.
Upon eating 1 serving of each, I consumed an extra 554 calories!
And it's all sugar which means it turns in to fat!
I could have had seconds on dinner, been fuller, and it would have been WAY healthier for me.
Wish I would have realized this sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment